Super Bowl LVIII is set for today, February 11 at 6:30 pm ET / 3:30 pm PT with the San Francisco 49ers taking on the Kansas City Chiefs in Las Vegas. Join along for a few ways to watch Super Bowl LVIII including for free on the web, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. We’ll also cover the halftime show details and more.
When to watch Super Bowl LVIII?
- Super Bowl LVIII kicks off on Sunday, February 11 at 6:30 pm ET / 5:30 pm CT / 3:30 pm PT
- Tune in earlier for pre-game coverage
Where is Super Bowl LVIII?
How to watch Super Bowl LVIII
CBS and Nickelodeon
- CBS has the rights to Super Bowl LVIII, so tune in there if you can, but you can also watch on Paramount+ or on CBS.com and the CBS Sports app (requires provider log-in for the latter two)
- Nickelodeon will be airing a kiddo/family-friendly version of the Super Bowl
- Or grab an affordable antenna to get CBS over the air for free if you don’t have cable
- Watch Super Bowl LVIII with the NFL app – live games usually require the NFL+ subscription
Free with Paramount+, YouTube TV, DirecTV Stream, fuboTV
Get an instant free trial with a streaming live TV provider if you don’t have access to the above options:
Apple Music halftime show
Top image via NFL.com
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.